Hi Bob,

have any idea as to what the telemetry may consist of?

And  I'm assuming this will be a similar project?  measure atmospheric drag?

Too bad  they either wouldn't allow it, or for whatever reason the two
birds didn't have a ground user capability.

This would be a perfect test for something off the shelf so to speak,
no rad hardened stuff. just off the shelf  couple hundred bucks of
something, wouldn't that have been interesting.?

Joe WB9SBD