It would be great to see another launch facility available.

I am not aware that they have any track record so it may be a while before they
achieve a reliable launch capability.

The big drawback at present is that the website says the Tubes would re-enter
the atmosphere after a few weeks.. They quote an orbit of 310 km.

While I can see a significant market for filling the Tubes with peoples ashes
so they can burn up in the atmosphere but I'm not convinced their target orbit
would be of any real use for Amateur Radio communications.

Anyway I wish them well, the more launch providers the better.

73 Trevor M5AKA