----- Original Message -----
From: "STeve Andre'" <and...@msu.edu>

> I'd like to think that Icom will come out with other radios, but given
> the current economy, will they do that, I wonder.

Look at the price of the IC-7600 - and that's selling well, as is the
IC-7700.

There's plenty of money for radios - so many Hams are over 50, children have
fled the next, so these Hams are spending their childrens' inheritance. I
would like a good UHF-SHF radio, don't want to buy the IC-910H as I am sure
it'll be replaced the day after I buy it.

For now I use the TS-2000...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com