From: John Papay
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Aug 10, 2009 7:11 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Grids on the Road

Here are some interesting statistics on the movers
 and shakers in the world of grid dxpeditions.  The
 list represents cards that I have received that have
 been used for VUCC filings or that will be used in a
 future filing.  If you add them up, the 11 stations
 that I worked and needed in 4 or more grids total up
 to 100 grids, enough to file for the basic VUCC award!
 This is all in the past 2-1/2 years with the vast
 majority in the last year alone.  These stations have
 operated from many more grids that I had already
 confirmed.  Therefore, the number of grids they
 operated from is much higher than what I have listed
 below:

 Station       Nr of New Grids
 --------------------------
 WD9EWK          20
 ND9M            16
 KD4ZGW          15
 KB0RZD           9
 KD8CAO           8
 N5AFV            7
 N5ZNL            7
 VO1ONE           6
 W6GMT            4
 VE6AB            4
 WA4NVM           4

 Thanks to all of you for making the effort to operate
 away from home and for giving all of us many new grids.

 John K8YSE