> I believe you are right, Bob.  The total
> number of dissenting opinions at least on
> the -bb have been few. ... I believe
> the "silent majority" is behind AMSAT.

Oh, by-the-way, I have received lots of private-off-BB email
agreement.  Normally I reply to each such private email, but
since there have been so many, I thought I would save time and
thank those individuals all at once if the opportunity came up.
They rightly didn't want to add any more emails to this
burdensome thread that comes up every few months and then wastes
everone's precious time...  So lets all hang in there, work the
satellites, and work with groups that are building satellites,
and contribute where we can... Or get out of the way.  Bob.