Hi Bob!

> got him!

Yes, you did!  Nice to hear you cross over from L/U to V/U to pick
up that contact.

I heard Ron work you and me, along with 7 others on that pass.
I heard one other station that called but Ron didn't pick up, but
that station only made one call in the pass.  I'm looking forward
to Friday evening, which will be a better pass out on Kauai
compared to tonight's pass.  Not so good for me (4 degrees
max. elevation on that western pass from here in Phoenix), but
I'll try it.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/