----- Original Message -----
From: "John B. Stephensen" <kd6...@comcast.net>
To: "Luc Leblanc" <luclebla...@videotron.ca>; <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:12 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Trolls on the -bb

> P3E is a HEO with the same engine as P3D and no benefactor funding a
launch.

Hi John, KD6OZH

P3E is the only HEO with the possibility to be launched because her will
carry on  several experiments related to the Mars probe P5A under
development in AMSAT-DL
P3E is already made and it is standing in the labs of the University of
Marburg Germany and is waiting for a launch opportunity while P5E is still
under development.

> It seems more reasonable to focus on projects that we can pay to launch

All joined AMSAT togheter in the world has not the financial capability to
pay for a HEO launch and this matter has been already discussed several
time on this BB

> or  where someone has already donated the launch.

Nobody has donated a launch for free or about for free on HEO except ESA for
OSCAR-10 OSCAR-13 and AO40 upon political strategy conducted mostly by
AMSAT-DL and this is why we must pull for P3E.......I agree completely with
Luc, VE2DWE

Actually the rest of HEO's are only on brains, on desk and on papers.

> 73,
>
> John
> KD6OZH

73" de