Hi David.....Good suggestion but the same old problem. Whose going to do
it???

Your Board knows the web site needs fixing . . . but whose going to
volunteer to do the fixing. It was set up by volunteers who are no
longer around to fix it.

We sure hear about the problems, and the web site has its share. All
these great solutions but no one willing to part of those solutions. But
then, it's so much easier to point out the problems than it is to try
and fix then.

Now I understand it can be hard to find technical talent to volunteer to
build a satellite but you would think it would be a whole lot easier to
find a volunteer(s) that can handle web site management. But alas...it
is not to be.

Oh well, lets keep hitting the Board up side the head, like that will
surely solve the problem.

Any of this sinking in out there? You can bitch about the broken web
site all you want but until we get a volunteer(s) to do the bloody
work... well you know the story.

Here's a crazy idea. How about you folks putting a "team" together to
share the work so that one person isn't overwhelmed with a commitment to
fix the problem. Aah - who am I kidding. They'll be no response to that
either.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz