Hello Gents

I would like to request a "somewhat" consistent L and / or  S mode availability
on AO- 51.  A recent post by John-K8YSE correctly explained that long term L/S
availability is almost counter productive.  If we define that by the number of
operators to pass ratio.  There are a few of us L/S holdouts mostly from AO-40
(sobsob).  If we could plan that for say three days (or whatever) at a given
date we can expect those modes, and be ready.   Right now it appears to be a
month to month variable decision with nothing definitive.  If there were more
availabilty and chit-chat about L/S modes it might inspire others to try it.
AO-51 is the only testbed for varied L/S modes.  The only way I have for
"tweeking" my S band gear is to put a -35Dbm signal source at the end of my
driveway and tweeking    my equipment and antennas.  Real world evaluation is
always the proof of success.

73 Bob W7LRD