>> ... looking only for current-production HTs, and I believe the
Alinco is it when it comes to full-fuplex-capable HTs ...

And unless Alinco comes up with a miracle-of-a-firmware-release, that
little rig is not suitable for working the FM birds.

 >> ... In addition to the TH-F6A HT from Kenwood ...

Just so that there's no confusion, the TH-F6a is *not* a true full-
duplex radio. Dual-receive, yes. But key the mic, and nothing is heard
on the sub-band.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.work-sat.com