My Japanese is poor ... from what I see, it reads ...

"The handy machine whose APRS and GPS functional loading are enormous
appears in 2010! With is.
As for design, the same as TH-D7 which is sold in the past.
If APRS, you mention GPS handy, presently the handy machine most it is
VX-8 of popularity, but “it becomes the model of the efficiency which
exceeds VX-8!”With is. Oh, it is the pleasure.

"
And, strictly confidential, it develops also 0 succession type, it is!
With is. Whether it is 2011, .......
. You think that it can sell!
[kenutsudo], it may be able to expect future, is."

Has anyone spoken with Kenwood-US about this? If not, I'll call
tomorrow ....

Clint Bradford