I notice the RF control on the front of the rig.  I HOPE they allow menu
control out RF output for each band.  Otherwise you are going to have an
Icom 910 with HF/Six.  The TS-2000 does a nice job of allowing various
power output levels to deal with amps, etc.  It would be a shame if they
overlooked this important feature, for the second time.

Steve, N4JQQ