Hi

Just upgraded my station to a full set of movable antennas (m2), 5500, LVB
etc..

Being new I have a bunch of questions now and then , no doubt simple stuff .,,,

Questions ranging from setting up on MacDoppler to perhaps a few general
question on the birds,,,

Phone is always a option  but email is 'ok too' for questions.....

Hoping someone would volunteer to help me with some  questions  now and then,
by responding directly to me (not the list) .

Thanks

Going to Dayton '10  It will get better with
more support!

Myles D   Landstein
N2EHG
myles.landst...@gmail.com