Steve Meuse wrote:
> When you are using the private resources of the AMSAT corporation, they can
> do whatever they like.
>
> That's not censorship, that's protecting their own resources.
>
> I, for one, welcome our new mailing list overlords :)
>

> -Steve

Spot on Steve, along with David's earlier post.

Hell, we even allow non-members to complain about the free services we
provide. Just keep it civil and productive. Look at this thread and
you'll find at least one already who's never been a paying member.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS I voted yes for the AUP, and probably pushed hardest for it to be
implemented. Feel free to vote me out or run against me next election if
you object. And if you are a member. Personal communications has been
about 20 to 1 in favor of the taming of -bb.