Hi Luc,

I am assuming you meant 7/8" Heliax.

45' of Heliax and a short LMR400 jumper will have around
0.6 dB of loss on 70cm so that just adds 0.6 dB to
the noise figure of your preamp (i.e. ~1.0 dB to ~1.6 db.)
With even a modest gain antenna, you probably will not be
able to notice any difference on a satellite downlink.

On 2 meters, even less difference.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---