Hi Robert,

Thank you for your candid assessment.  After looking over the website,
I decided that a kit form wouldn't be a good choice for me (and I love
to build!)  So, the assembled unit does look like a good option.

I wish you had some performance reports!

On the other hand, maybe you just gave me one ;)

73 and I hope you get it going.

Mark N8MH

Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]