Robert, this looks like an interesting little device.  I have an SDR-IQ which
is great, but expensive compared to this one.

I looked at the kit, and when I saw surface mount ICs, I said no way.  Most
people don't have the equipment, eyesight or steady hands to solder a surface
mount IC.  Maybe those parts are already soldered in the kit, I really couldn't
tell from the web site.

You mention that you haven't been able to get yours to work.  What exactly do
you mean; can the software at least see the receiver and control it (change
frequencies etc.)?

Please let us know once you get it working.

73 de W4AS