Angelo,
Further to Drew's comments I would confirm the 1268.703 uplink.
One further hint besides deviation and frequency, is to set the TXDelay to
1000 milliseconds.
This will ensure all the switches or relays in the system have settled
prior to issuing the uplink packet.
If you find this to be the "issue", reduce the TXDelay in 50 or 100
milli-second increments till you have reliable acks.

When AO-51 was flipped and favoured the Southern Hemisphere I was able to
get acks from horizon to horizon and rarely did it double request. I use 25
watts output via about 12 metres of 5/8 inch hard-line to a 15 turn
helical.
With your system you should do just fine.

The other issue that Drew commented on was deviation.
In the absence of test gear, a method I have used, is to listen to the
audio level on the downlink, then preferably compare your TX signal level
in the same Transceiver, but a separate RX will suffice. It will be very
apparent if you are under or over deviating.
Not very scientific, but when you have limited test gear, its a way
forward.
73
Colin VK5HI.