> How about IF tap (10.7MHz) and high speed packet ready (up to say, 76k
> or faster)?
>
> (Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I saw those 2 features...)
>
> 73,
>
> Mark N8MH

I dearly wish my 910 had an IF tap! That would mostly take care of the
high speed part too for me.

>> The manufactures of Transceivers and Amplifies need to agree upon a set of
>> standard power level so the third-party amplifier manufactures can design
>> properly matched Amplifiers and pre-amplifiers. This will also help reduce
>> the number of transceiver and amplifier failures caused by mismatched RF
>> settings.

I'd prefer a menu settable power output for each band, like all of the
current Yaesu DC to Daylight rigs have.

>>  The IC-910 has a blinking light to tell you your FM satellite receiver
>> frequency has drifted. Unfortunately, the blinking light is useless in
>> telling you if your frequency is high or low.

Yes, but if you press the AFC button on the 910, it will tune it for you!

>> No access to frequencies below 50 megacycles.

Many serious 6m ops listen to utilities below 50Mhz to tell when the
banding is close to opening.

73, Drew KO4MA (Who'd settle for a full duplex FT-817)