Dear friends,

I agree with the 100W power requirement I completely agree with WF1F about
not including the 28Mhz.

I was wondering what about an SDR approach. Until now I just saw hf SDR
radios but if it would be possible to use SDR technology most of the
requirements would be satisfied and, quite sure, with lower costs and giving
us the chance to customize much more easily such features.

An SDR approach would also give to not major hamradio companies a chance to
be more competitive on the market = more chances to get from them what we
want

Regards
Fabio
IZ1EGT / F5VKV