Thank you, Dee - I'm doing it again tonight for the Starke County (Indiana)
Amateur Radio Club.

No loading up of the car ... no leaving early and driving to avoid afternoon
traffic ... no unloading and setting up of a/v system ... no teardown and
returning home at about 11pm ...

I can get used to this "remote" presentation mode!

I also used Go To My Meeting for a couple of "How to Program Your Yaesu FT-60R"
presentations. No, I am not necessarily getting lazy in my old age ... but just
enjoying the technology we all have access to.

Clint