HO-68 will be in FM mode over KH6 BL02ic in a bit.  I will be on the satellite
and it will be last opportunity to work me on FM on that satellite before my
departure.

I expect this to be a very busy pass since it is a Easter Weekend and many
people will be on the satellite.

I will do what I can to pull out calls until 19:05 UTC when the satellite
switches off over KH6.

I will not be giving out my grid to allow more users to work me, so when I
acknowledge your call do not give me your grid.  If I have acknowledged you and
have I moved on;don't call me again just send me an email confirming your grid.
 I want to get as many contacts to have an opportunity to work KH6 on this pass.

Aloha Adrian AA5UK/KH6 BL02ic
email aa5uk at yahoo dot com