From: "Mike Rupprecht" <m...@mike-rupprecht.de>
To: "'ps8rf Piraja'" <ps...@hotmail.com>; <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-7 is not OK

Hi Piraja,

Yes, I made similar observations. If the CW is active on 70cm you can hear
sometimes a very strong deviation in frequency.
The CW beacon partly not decodable. I agree with you it could be an effect
by low batteries or due heavy usage.
See some graphs here: http://www.dk3wn.info/p/?cat=21

73, Mike
DK3WN