Hello Domenico,

I was waiting till a proper orbit of AO-7 for reply to it. Today ( AO-7 .077
orbit ) I kept a QSO with Roland, PY4ZBZ, Joe, K3SZH and Rocco, W2RTV. And I
did not notice any deviation in the uplink or modulation of the AO-7. The signs
were good  between 5/5 and 5/7. However I could only hear  better, when the
satellite passed over my station. At the end of the orbiter with 1 degree of
elevation, when the satellite was heading to North America I listening Rocco
calling " Cq ". I'm more excited. It might have been problems in one of its
solar panels. I have not read anything about the operation of the same however
I seem to be making any changes in the satellite position justifies the
significant improvement in the RX after the passage of AO-7 on my station. In
orbirt "opposite" when the satellite comes from Europe to South America, I
noticed many deviation in uplink frequency.

73'

Pirajá, PS8RF