Dear Folks,

I am attempting to get myself back on the satellites and am having some
problems with SatPC32.

Although WinAOS gives me accurate satellite position data, SatPC32 does not.
Furthermore satellite AOS/LOS data is different between the two programs,
sometimes by a half an hour.

I have checked all the settings and have tried updating the Keps but can't seem
to get the program to display accurate data.

Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know if there way around this other
than re-installing SatPC32?  (I'd rather not have to input all the settings
again if I don't have to.)

Thanks

Roger VA7MG