Luc and All,

I was able to copy the CW signal "fair" at times (when my local pulse noise
was down) today around 1840 utc with just a Cushcraft 432-20T
(my 1970's antenna) using a SSB 7000 and a TS-2000x with both preamps on.  I
was talking to a local EME operator on 220mhz (WD4JHD)
and would tell him when I heard the signal.  He would confirm my reception
each time.  I will say it was not good enough to work a contact.

I was just amazed that I could hear them at all with my "flea" antenna.
It's only 4 ft long and was running axial feed to both driven elements.  I
was elevated between 67 to 70 plus degrees at the time.  I never could hear
the other station, but did hear KP4AO give someone a 559 report.
I hope they run digital mode Sunday to see if I can decode it.

73 all,
Rick WA4NVM