Yes this is the original made by the person that made and trained most
of the assemblers all those years ago.  Read the history page it's
pretty interesting.

The plastic junk one was a license on our patent.  We thought of it like
a Mc Donalds quarter pounder with cheese  vs a nice sirloin steak at a 5
star steak house.  They are both Beef.  but there IS a big difference.

Joe

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com