Congrats, Loren. That's quite an accomplishment for a portable setup.

Just as a yardstick, I got SAT VUCC # 64 back in November of 1996 so you
are definitely in exalted company ;-)
It's actually quite surprising there aren't more VUCCs done in that
length of time. I wonder what the League's statistics are for the
"regular" VUCC.
Moreover, I wonder how many Satellite WAS or WAC awards have been issued
since the 90s. I got sat WAS #299 in December 2004.. WAC is dated 1993,
but I wonder if it can even be done now with the current crop of
satellites. In the Oscar 10 or -13 days you could almost work it in a
single pass. Has anyone heard if a sat DXCC has been done any time in
the recent past?

BTW, this is your opportunity, guys and gals on the -BB, to beat me up
if I owe anyone a QSL card... I am coming out of a long hiatus so I'll
put priority on returning those cards that people are really waiting on.

Some random, Friday morning musings de Bob W1ICW ( the sat operator
formerly known as WE1U )

--
"I love the freedoms we got in this country, I appreciate your freedom to burn
your flag if you want to, but I really appreciate my right to bear arms so I