Jacob Tennant wrote:
> I have a set of M2 loops antennas for 2 meters & 70cm and from reading their
> website they state that they are good LEO antennas. So I was wondering what
> the consensus is from anyone that has tried them.
>
> I understand that they won't be as good as a CP beam setup on a az/el
> rotator, but since I have nothing up as of yet hoping they will at least let
> me get started, was also hoping to use them for a mobile satellite setup as
> well...

Jacob,
    They will work, but understand that you will be dealing with a VERY
WEAK signal.  In my opinion, not the best for a starter antenna.  An
experienced operator who knows what they are getting into, and is
willing (or desiring) the extra challenge can do fine with them.  I have
used a set of those loops for mobile operations, but I also have
thousands of satellite QSOs in my log, and I know what I can and cannot
do with them.

--
73