Hi Joe, KK0SD

Or you can place the patches side by side and crossed by 90 degrees with
one of them advanced 1/4 wavelengt (1.23") free space in the axial direction
and feed them with equal feed line lenght.

It is easer because these panels are patch style antennas already supplyed
with the same lenght of coax cable and a connector but in any case you need
a power splitter with characteristic impedance of 35 ohm to transform the
25 ohm of the paralleled antennas to the 50 ohm of the main feed line or
a load as a preamplifier.

The problem here is that since they are pach style antennas you cannot
establish immediately if crossing one patch vertically polarized  and the
other one orizontally polarized the generated CP is RHCP or LHCP and
you need to make a measurement of circularity sense of radiation with
respect to a reference CP antenna as for example an helix antenna.

Just in case you want RHCP and instead you get LHCP it is sufficient to
rotate one patch by 180 degrees and the sense of the current flowing in the
side of the patch where the coax is connected will flow in the opposite
direction reversing LHCP to RHCP and vice versa.

The best solution instead to use two HG2414P linear paches is to buy
only one circularly polarized patch model HG2409PCR if you need to
radiate RHCP or a model HG09PCL if you need to radiate LHCP

To illuminate a dish and radiate or receive RHCP from reflection on it's
surface for use on satellites hopefully P3E in the future ? it is necessary
the patch model HG09PCL wich radiates LHCP toward the dish.

By the way a patch antenna has a lobe of radiation of about 150 degrees
wide at the -10 dB points and as a feed it is suitable for dishes having a
very low F/D ratio under 0.45 to prevent spillover.

Tanks to John ,W9EN to provide me with the internet address in order
to find the technical data of the above WiFi panels.

The HG2414P is a linearly polarized patch.
http://www.34t.com/PDF/hg2414p.pdf

The HG2409PC is a circular polarized patch (LH or RH available).
http://www.34t.com/PDF/hg2409pc.pdf

73" de

i8CVS Domenico