All,
      I am planning on an activation of DM16 and DM17 in Death Valley
for Nov 15, 16 and 17. The plan is to be at Furnace Creek, DM16, for
passes in the afternoon of Nov 15 and possibly early Nov 16 passes as
well. Then off to the north end of the valley to Ubehebe crater (DM17)
for the afternoon of DM17. Then some possible morning passes again on
Nov 17  back at Furnace Creek (DM16). I expect to be on the FM birds
HO68 and SO50 and on the linear birds AO7 and VO52. QSL to my home QTH.

Mike Herr
WA6ARA
DM-15