Was anyone working SO-50 during its pass over FN42 at 12:25a Eastern / 05:25
UTC?

I just finished constructing a WA5VJB yagi just a few hours ago.  Was
listening on the downlink during the pass but heard nothing.  (Didn't try
transmitting.)  Maybe no one was on, maybe the downlink is shifted off
frequency slightly (I see a note of reports of this in the AMSAT Status page
for the bird), or maybe my setup is just broken (very possible -- it's all
new and I don't know what I'm doing!).

In any case, I'll be trying some other passes of FM sats tomorrow.

vy 73
-chris N2YYZ