Bill,

I get the same thing from Norton. I just wait for it to get posted here.

Dave - KB1PVH

Sent from my VerizonWireless DROID
On Dec 20, 2010 11:37 AM, "Bill Dzurilla" <billdz....@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have not operated HO-68 for several months. Today I tried to navigate to
camsat.cn to get the latest schedule for the bird, but instead the site was
blocked by my Firefox browser with the message, "Warning: Visiting this site
may harm your computer! The website at www.camsat.cn appears to host
malware." Tried with Chrome browser, same result.