From: Bill Dzurilla
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 11:27 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Malware at CAMSAT site?

I have not operated HO-68 for several months.  Today I tried to navigate to
camsat.cn to get the latest schedule for the bird, but instead the site was
blocked by my Firefox browser with the message, "Warning: Visiting this site
may harm your computer! The website at www.camsat.cn appears to host
malware."  Tried with Chrome browser, same result.

What's up?  If the CAMSAT site is indeed infected, is there another site to
get the HO-68 schedule?

73, Bill NZ5N