It's hard to say for sure, but generally any significant drop in power from the
panels can cause the timer to reset. This could be from a too strong uplink, a
partial or full regular orbital eclipse, or even from passing through the
shadow of a solar eclipse. We just recently recorded the effect of AO-51
passing through the recent partial solar eclipse over EU. I'll have to look to
see if the shift occurred coincident to that on AO-7 or not.

73, Drew KO4Ma
Sent from my iPhone