Yes, check this image out:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/telemetry/ao51/2011WOD/Jan2011/Wd010300_during_solar_eclipse2.pdf

You can see the normal eclipses of AO-51 every 100 mins (just over 14 times
each day).  Now, look right in the middle--see what is a double dip??  That a
normal eclipse AND an extra one from the partial solar eclipse!

Neat to see in telemetry...actually, look closer and you'll see there were
around 2 or 3 double dips...peak eclipse was just before 0900utc that day, and
that's where the biggest drop was observed.

Anyhow, FYI :)

73!

Mark  N8MH

At 04:22 PM 1/5/2011 -0500, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
>It's hard to say for sure, but generally any significant drop in power from
>the panels can cause the timer to reset. This could be from a too strong
>uplink, a partial or full regular orbital eclipse, or even from passing
>through the shadow of a solar eclipse. We just recently recorded the effect of
>AO-51 passing through the recent partial solar eclipse over EU. I'll have to
>look to see if the shift occurred coincident to that on AO-7 or not.
>
>73, Drew KO4Ma
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Jan 5, 2011, at 3:55 PM, "graham mcphee" <gemcp...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>> The AO7 switching time seems to have changed, can any one in the control
>> team shed any light on the subject please
>> Graham
>> VK2AYE

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]