From: Ted <k7trkra...@charter.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 23:55:25 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Ao51 Protocol ?

I just thought I would check to see if I am using the proper protocol on AO
51. Based on the last pass, I gather one should wait for a station to call
another station, then key up on top of the caller. Then when the other
station attempts to respond, we should all key up on that station. Also, on
a busy weekend pass, one should call out 'CQ' 'CQ' multiple times.  Etc.

THAT was the rudest pass I have ever heard...LID City

73, Ted
K7TRK