----- Original Message -----
From: <m1a1...@comcast.net>
To: "Ted" <k7trkra...@charter.net>
Cc: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:11 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Ao51 Protocol ?

> It was the worst I've ever heard which was a shame as there were several
new calls and grids that I haven't heard in the past.  I think I made it
into the Bird once but that was it.  AO-27 earlier in the Day was bad as
well.  It sounded like someone was pushing the buttons on their Mic and
sending out tones over the top of others who were using the Bird.

> Ryan / KB9RID

Hi Ryan, KB9RID

To solve the above problem the only way is to use satellites with linear
transponder like VO-52. OSCAR-7 and FO-29 with several QSO on CW
and SSB at the same time without QRM in the same passband.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico