Boy, after playing with this on LOTW, we may need an 'owners manual'. I
created a 'VUCC Satellite' account and uploaded my entire HRD Logbook:

Prior to the upload, I added a 'propagation' field to the log and did a bulk
edit to add 'sat' to each FM contact in my log (you can choose another field
to search, but since I don't log anything on FM other than the sats that
works for me).

Uploaded the log to LOTW. Nothing shows under the 'VUCC Satellite' account.
(note: when I created just a pure VUCC account, several contacts showed up
as FM contacts)

So, Im guessing we need to find out which ADIF fields are necessary in a log
upload to make the LOTW happy...

THAT is above my pay grade, so I hope to see some good answers from the
group when I wake up tomorrow..

73, Ted, K7TRK

FYI.from LoTW site:

"Jan 13, 2011: VUCC award support is now live -- Under the Awards tab you
will find a VUCC button.  The VUCC <http://www.arrl.org/vucc>  is ARRL's
award recognizing VHF, UHF, and SHF work and counts Maidenhead grid
squares."

Is this a good thing or ???  do we need to set up anything different in an
HRD Logbook to make this work ??  questions,   questions..

73, Ted K7TRK