Hi Ed,

Sure -- SatPC32 runs both tracking and tuning just fine.  I don't list
it in my article (referenced earlier) but other sections of my blog
show how I've connected up a G5500 rotator.  Having SatPC32 controll
both the dopper tuning and the tracking is awesome -- it's a great
program, well worth it.

Some Yaesu's need the CAT convertor -- specifically the FT817, FT857,
and FT897.  You can either do a USB --> Serial convertor, then a
Serial --> CAT convertor, or you can use one of the all-in-one cables
that go right from USB to CAT.  I've used both (one of each for
portable) and they work fine.

SatPC32 and Unitrac?  Not sure, maybe someone else knows...

73 de Dave KB5WIA / CM88