From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Vincenzo Mone
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:52 AM
To: Amsat - BBs
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-51 and L/U PacSat BBS Mode

Hi Folks,
I am trying the bird on:
9k6 BBS and Telemetry.
Does it work?
With the MSPE I can just receive numbers like:

B:44253341

What does it mean?
I am trying to request the DIR on 1268.700 MHz, but I do not get any
response.
On the upper side of the MSPE program often  I can read:

 Frames Heard  from PACB-1

I am asking this because I would like to see if my system still works.
Is there any other Bird that I can use the 1.2 GHz Band?
Any help will be really appreciated
Thanks in advance.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester