I'll still be in DL41 on the next FO29 pass at 16/1112Z. But we should
cross into DL40 at about 1240Z and be ready to go for AO7 which comes up
locally at 1243Z. We'll be DL40 for just over an hour, so that will the
only pass for the grid.

I'll be on from DL50 on AO7 pass at 16/1436Z and VO52 at 16/1459Z.

As for the AO51 pass at 16/1011Z, it was a low one for me at 4 degrees
and I barely heard any sigs. I put my call out once when the
watchstanding bridge office grabbed me because an equipment alarm went
off at just the wrong moment. It turned out to be no big deal here, but
it killed any chance of putting DL41 on AO51.

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC