I'm still struggling to figure out the best antenna configuration for me.  I
was originally planning (and now own) to use a Gulf Alpha dual band fixed at
15* elevation, but I am now having 2nd thoughts.  Being limited to 1 roof top
tower it might be prudent to get as much use out of the single mast as
possible.  If I go with 2 horizontally polarized linear antennas on a cross
boom(1 ea. 2m and 440) could I use them for both satellites and weak signal
work?  Is there a downside to proceeding this way?

One concern that I have is that the horizontal antennas seem to have a somewhat
limited frequency range, and I'm not sure of the impact.  Also, is it prudent
to go with separate azimuth and elevation rotators to allow for future
expansion (6m etc...), although the separation required between booms is height
prohibitive with 6m?

Is anyone running a setup similar to this?  Are you happy?  Any thoughts,
opinions etc... would be appreciated,

Zach
N4ERZ