Hi Everyone,

Early next week (April 25th) I'll be taking my brother on a tour of
the remote backroads of Death Valley National Park, and I'll bring my
portable satellite station along.  This will primarily be a camping
and sightseeing trip, but I'll try to be on a number of
morning/evening passes of the linear and FM sats.  My tentative plan
for now is the following locations and grids:

Sun pm / Mon am:  Bodie ghost town or Mono Lake in DM08 on Sunday,
Bishop area DM07 Monday.
Mon pm / Tue am:  Eureka Dunes in DM17
Tue pm / Wed am:  Racetrack Playa in DM16
Wed pm / Thu am:  Furnace Creek in DM16

My actual real-time location will be updated with the SPOT tracker,
you can find the link on my QRZ page.

73 de Dave KB5WIA