<snip>

> Can anyone tell me how/where I can get the code for the
> AO51, AO27, ISS,
> SO50, etc., Google tracking gadgets powered by N2YO?
> See AO27’s gadget
> here:
> http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/satInfo.php?satID=7&retURL=/satellites/status.php
>
> (halfway down)  I see these things on a couple
> different sites, so there
> must be an easier way to get it on my page without creating
> an entire new
> gadget.

<snip>

I'm not sure if this will answer your question.  I've used the individual N2YO
pages to check the satellites that I'm interested in with the amateur birds
listed at:

http://n2yo.com/satellites/?c=18

Clicking on an individual link brings up a page giving the details.  That page
also has a link which leads to another one which shows the real-time tracking.
It helps to know what the official name or NORAD ID is to get the right link.

I've put the links to the satellites I track in my bookmark file.

73s

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL