From: Jeff Moore
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 7:12 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO51 Tracking Gadget

You go to the Amsat page you referenced, do a View Page Source from your
browser.  Copy the link for the gadget and change the satid line to the
correct Norad ID for the satellite you want the gadget to track.  Embed the
new edited link in your web page and you're good to go!

You should probably also go to Google and the N2YO web-sites and make sure
you have permission to use their gadget.  Don't want to violate any
copyrights!

Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY
CN94

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zachary Beougher"
<zack.kd8...@hotmail.com>

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how/where I can get the code for the AO51, AO27, ISS,
SO50, etc., Google tracking gadgets powered by N2YO?  See AO27’s gadget
here:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/satInfo.php?satID=7&retURL=/satellites/status.php
(halfway down)  I see these things on a couple different sites, so there
must be an easier way to get it on my page without creating an entire new
gadget.

BTW, for those of you that will be commuting to Dayton, you can board the
ark in Cincinnati. ;-)  It does look like the rain is going to hold off for
most of the weekend:

Friday, 20th:      Partly Sunny, 74F
Saturday, 21st:  Partly Sunny, 76F
Sunday, 22nd:   Mostly Sunny w/ a 30% chance of storms.  80F

73,

Zack
KD8KSN