May God Bless You, Chuck.....

North Shores Amateur Radio Club in San Diego won the first AMSAT contest,
and by quite a margin as I remember. Bruce knows all the scores and the year.
And I'm sure it is on our site...

We operated a low power station with two
experienced hamsat operators, with plenty of help
with logging, food, drinks and all the other
"chores", about 15 members total.  Antennas were
all homebrew, and the plans for those antennas
are still on my website, and I''ll put it up here after this message.

We were unable to "overpower" anyone, and would
not choose to do so, if we had the power.

We exchanged qsl's with 95% of the contacts (sent
100%) and received cards from many club stations
and individuals that hear us, but were unable to
respond for one reason or another.....

Most of the comments on here just make me ill,
and of course no one is forcing me to read them...

Gad some of you, get a life..., and I've been licensed  over 60 years!!!

  Do we really need to write more and/or change the rules. We just need to

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguim...@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...