Hi!

I tried to post a message saying I was at grid DM34we
yesterday afternoon, but it was held up by the mailing list
for 12 hours.  I received my copy from the list early Sunday
morning.  In any event, thanks to those who made QSOs
with me when I was at that spot, a freeway rest area about
50 miles/80km north of Phoenix.  I worked 5 different passes
(AO-7 mode B, FO-29, AO-51, and two AO-27 passes).
QSOs are already uploaded to LOTW.  If you'd like a paper
QSL card, please e-mail me with the QSO details.  If you're
in the log, I'll drop a card in the mail.

DM34 is one of the 6 grids I regularly visit and work from.
I use a city park in Phoenix that sits on the DM33/DM43
boundary as my "home QTH", and also work from the
DM32/DM42 and DM34/DM44 grid boundaries - both are
an hour or so from Phoenix.  I didn't go all the way to the
DM34/DM44 boundary yesterday due to time constraints,
and I had operated from DM44 last month when I was at
a hamfest in eastern Arizona.  If you'd like to make a
QSO from any of these grids, please e-mail me so we
can set a plan to do that.  I also travel to other Arizona
grids, and ND9M is currently on the road working from
some of the rarely-heard grids in this state.  :-)

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/