Message: 10

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:01:11 -0400

From: "Mike"
<mikef1...@buckeye-express.com<mailto:mikef1...@buckeye-express.com>>

Subject: [amsat-bb]  Weather Satellites

To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org<mailto:amsat-bb@amsat.org>>

I was wondering if anyone has information about receiving weather

Satellites. I have the A.R.R.L. Weather Satellite Handbook but its dated

1994 and is rather limited. I would like to know what freq.'s to find them

on etc.

Thanks in advance! 73's

       Mike   N8GBU

http://www.wxtoimg.com/

Great site for one stop shopping ! free and not so free, much info, links, freq
lists, etc...

dispose of the e-mail.