One of the things I like most about MacDoppler is that I can turn the VFO and
it will follow me. It does not enforce that I use the program to change
frequencies. That allows one to use a simple VFO know interface to change
frequencies while still having full Doppler correction.

I have tried every Sat program I have been able to find (PC and Mac) and it is
the nicest interface so far. To me, it is worth the $500 to get a MacMini just
for this program (although I have 6 macs in the house so that was not
necessary).

It just clicked why most guys are around the middle of the passband if they are
using computer control. If the programs put them in the middle, that is where
they stay. :)

I have also experienced the issue where I am doing full correction and guys
that are not doing correction move into my receiver's passband. Nothing that
spinning the dial will not fix but it is funny to hear.

Lastly, a heartfelt thanks to all of you for your input. This has been
invaluable. It lets me know that there is hope and I am not going against the
grain by trying to use full Doppler. It was also nice seeing many of the calls
that I have worked in the last few months. I'm getting my Gulf-Alpha beam up in
the next couple of weeks so it should even get better. Thanks for you patience
and guidance.

73,

Tom

Tom Schaefer, NY4I
n...@arrl.net
EL88pb
Monitoring EchoLink node KJ4FEC-L 489389
DSTAR Capable  | APRS: NY4I-15